- The Customer's personal data is processed in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of August 29, 1997 (Journal of Laws 1997 No. 133, item 883, as amended) (hereinafter: Personal Data Protection Act) and the Act on Providing Electronic Services of July 18, 2002 (Journal of Laws 2002 No. 144, item 1204, as amended).
- The controller shall take special care to protect the interests of data subjects, and in particular shall ensure that the data it collects are processed lawfully; collected for specified, legitimate purposes and not subjected to further processing incompatible with those purposes; substantively correct and adequate in relation to the purposes for which they are processed; and stored in a form that allows the identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary to achieve the purpose of the processing.
- The Administrator provides customers of the Service it operates with full access to their data and the ability to change or delete them at any time. The customer of the Service may at any time deactivate his account or opt out of receiving information by e-mail.
- The data provided during registration are processed only with the user's consent. The processing of data is aimed at better matching the Service and its range of products to the needs of its Users.
- The administrator also collects IP logs of its users. It does this only for server administration, statistical and demographic research, and technical purposes.
- customer session behavior,
- Presenting information and advertising according to the profile specified by the customer,
- to better tailor the service to customers' needs.
- You can delete Cookies from your computer at any time using your web browser. You can also block Cookies in your browser, but this may result in not all options of our service being usable.
- If there is a clear violation of the law or personal data is requested by relevant state authorities, the Administrator will make the data available to these institutions.
- The service is not responsible for the implementation and form of privacy policies on external sites linked to the service.
This document is an appendix to the Regulations for the provision of electronic services by www.edu-grafika.pl.