“Color palette” puzzle
- 15 boards with pallets (each pallet is different)
- 3 boards with brushes (there are 2 brushes on each board)
- 1 board with 6 colored circles to cut out
PDF downloading is available for logged in users, owning an active package.
The teacher draws one brush at a time. The child’s task is to arrange the brush-colored circles drawn by the teacher on the palette.
- The palette can be laminated and the wheels glued to the Velcro so that the child-colored circles will not move during play.
- Instead of colored circles on the palette, you can place, e.g. buttons, pompoms, plasticine balls
(colors, paints, palette, brush, yellow, pink, red, orange, green, blue)