- 1 board with an illustration of a house and a set of 5 tokens
- 1 board with instructions
Each child receives a house and a set of gingerbread tokens. In a visible place should be placed instructions showing the variants of the dice with the illustrations assigned to them. Each of the children in turn rolls the dice if they draw:
- one eye – puts a circle-shaped gingerbread in the house
- two eyes – puts a star-shaped gingerbread in the house
- three eyes – puts a Christmas tree-shaped gingerbread in the house
- four eyes – puts a heart-shaped gingerbread in the house
- five eyes – arranges a gingerbread in the shape of a man in the house
- six eyes – loses all previously collected gingerbread from the basket.
The game lasts until the first child collects all the gingerbreads in his house.
gingerbread cookies, frosting, cookies, holidays, Christmas, Christmas tree, star, asterisk, Gingerbreads holidays worksheets pdf